Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Once again I'm done

Every now and then I get this intense feeling that I'm done. Done with what? I don't really know. I just feel done. I'm not done with life and this isn't some sort of suicidal thing, I'm just done. I'm done trying and I'm done caring. I really think it's usually a sign that I need time to myself. Right now I just want to eat good food that I did NOT have to cook, watch movies that I want to watch and work in my garden which is one of my favorite things to do. I feel annoyed at everyone around me and I imagine I'm not the best person to be around. I feel like everyone around around me needs something and then when I give it to them they forget to thank me and instead thank someone else. I'm done and I feel unappreciated. Not a good combination.

No comments: