Saturday, March 7, 2009

De-cluttering

Aaaahhh! We have way to much stuff. It's ridiculous really. Part of the problem is that we are a family of 5 living in a house for a family of 2, but we still have way to much stuff. It's pretty much impossible to keep the place clean. So, I've decided to do something about it. For the next 30 days I am going to get rid of 10 things everyday! That may seem extreme to some people, but it's really not. Remember I have 3 kids! It doesn't have to be big things. Little things count too.
Yesturday was my first day, and I have to say it felt really great to take those things to the local Salvation Army. I was actually excited to pick out the stuff I was going to get rid of today.
I really just consider this another step on my way to creating harmony.

No comments: